Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- This Friday and Saturday night at Motiva Motor Speedway will be the 2014 Vern Johnson Memorial Race Presented By NMDA & Bobby J's Yamaha. Gates Open at 5PM with Racing at 7PM both nights as the fastest Motorcycle Flat Track racers in the region square off for battle. Gate Admission Friday is $10; Saturday is $15. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs.
- A YAMAHA TT-R50E will be raffled off at the Vern Johnson Memorial Race! You can purchase tickets before-hand at Bobby J's Yamaha on Menaul or purchase them the night of the race! This 50cc Yamaha is perfect as a pit bike, a fun toy or the perfect size for your kids to learn on! We will hold the raffle the night of the Vern Johnson Memorial Race BEFORE the A-Feature. Tickets are only $5.
- The SWMS Road Racing series will take to the Motiva Motor Speedway Road Course on Saturday and Sunday. Check out the SWMS Web Site at www.swms.org for more info.
- The Quick 32 scheduled for August 22-23 has been cancelled. The rest of the scheduled Dirt 300 races for this season are still on. On a more positive note, the youth class (ages 4-6) will no longer be charged an entry fee for races. Thanks and see you guys at the next race! (September 12)
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- We're very excited to announce Napa Speedway is now MOTIVA MOTOR SPEEDWAY! We are all looking forward to a great 2014 season and a growing relationship with Motiva Performance! Thank you to Napa Auto Parts for their support of local racing.
- Motiva Motor Speedway would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To start off the new season, our 2014 Driver Registration Form is now available. Click Download Link to view or save the file.
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.