Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- From Motiva Motor Speedway, we wish everyone a fun and safe Labor Day Weekend!! The SMRI Motorcycle Road Racers will be on track with a race on Sunday. Also, the Roadrunner Quarter Midgets are in action on Saturday with racing at 3PM. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs.
- Thank you to everyone who came out for the Vern Johnson Memorial race and to the Johnson family! It was a great night of flat track racing ! Congratulations to the Vern Johnson Open winner Jake Latimer, with Kelly Larkin, Shawn Larkin and Keith Johnson rounding out the top 4 spots. Special thanks to event sponsors Bobby J's Yamaha and Jackson Compaction. With racers from across NM, Colorado, Arizona, Texas and Wyoming it was alot of fun. Congrats to Terry from Roswell who was the winner of the Yamaha dirt bike!
- The Quick 32 scheduled for August 22-23 has been cancelled. The rest of the scheduled Dirt 300 races for this season are still on. On a more positive note, the youth class (ages 4-6) will no longer be charged an entry fee for races. Thanks and see you guys at the next race! (September 12)
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- We're very excited to announce Napa Speedway is now MOTIVA MOTOR SPEEDWAY! We are all looking forward to a great 2014 season and a growing relationship with Motiva Performance! Thank you to Napa Auto Parts for their support of local racing.
- Motiva Motor Speedway would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To start off the new season, our 2014 Driver Registration Form is now available. Click Download Link to view or save the file.
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.