Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- This weekend Miatas, Legends and the New Mexico Karting Association at Motiva Motor Speedway! 9am- 2pm Sunday, November 23. Miatas and Legends will be running their normal race and the New Mexico Karting Association is hosting their first race of the season! All karters are welcome. Karting Classes: Youth racers 4-6 years old - $25 entry fee; Juniors 7-14 years old - $50 entry fee; Shifter Karts and Open Tag - $100 entry fee. Spectators are free.....Come out and watch some racing! Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs.
- Motiva Motor Speedway presents the Turkey Shootout on Saturday, November 29. This Time Attack & Autocross will take place from 10AM-4PM. The cost is $60 if you register by November 21, or $70 if you enter after the pre registration deadline. For full pre registration & event details, check out the flyer below. We look forward to seeing you at the Turkey Shootout.
- The 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Banquet is scheduled for December 6 at the Route 66 Hotel & Casino (just off of I-40 at Exit 140). There will be a Dinner & Awards Ceremony for the Clay Oval, Dirt 300, NMDA, Summer Miata Series, and '13-14 Miata/Legend Winter Series. Take a look at the flyer below for more info on how to make reservations for this great night celebrating the season of racing at Motiva Motor Speedway.
- Looking for a place to have your Christmas party? Have your Christmas Party at Motiva Speedway! Facilities and catering available! Please contact Tiffany at 505-264-5185 for more information!
- The Dirt 300 Sand Drags has wrapped up their season. Click HERE or view The Dirt 300 page of this site to see full point standings. Congrats to the 2014 champions: Steve Maas (Pro Open), Steven Pruitt (Pro Quad/Bike), Mike Eberhard (Motorcycle), Eli Medina (Quad), and Kaden Rankin (Junior).
- Final Point Standings for the NMDA Flat Track series is now posted on the NMDA page of this site. Congrats to the champions!
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.