Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- This Weekend November 1 & 2 will be full of action at Motiva Motor Speedway. The Season Finale for The Dirt 300 Sand Drags will take place on Saturday. Gates Open at 10AM with Racing at 11AM. The Road Course will be hot all day Saturday with Race #1 of the Miatas/Legends Winter Series from 8AM-Noon followed by SMRI Motorcycle Track Day. The SMRI riders will be back on Sunday for a Race Day. The SMRI crew always puts on an awesome show. Check out the flyer below for more info. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs.
- The 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Banquet is scheduled for December 6 at the Route 66 Hotel & Casino (just off of I-40 at Exit 140). There will be a Dinner & Awards Ceremony for the Clay Oval, Dirt 300, NMDA, Summer Miata Series, and 13-14 Miata/Legend Winter Series. Take a look at the flyer below for more info on how to make reservations for this great night celebrating the season of racing at Motiva Motor Speedway.
- The Point Standings for The Dirt 300 Sand Drags are now posted heading into the Season Finale this Saturday. Click HERE to view them or go to The Dirt 300 Racer Info Page for the link.
- Looking for a place to have your Christmas party? Have your Christmas Party at Motiva Speedway! Facilities and catering available! Please contact Tiffany at 505-264-5185 for more information!
- Final Point Standings for the NMDA Flat Track series is now posted on the NMDA page of this site. Congrats to the champions!
- The November 1 Time Attack has been RESCHEDULED to November 8. Due to a number of events going on the original date, we have had to move Time Attack to Saturday, November 8. 10am-4pm.
November 1 is now a race day/track day for the Miata and Legend Winter Series and SMRI motorcycles only.Thank you and mark your calenders! Hope to see you all at the next Time Attack.
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.