Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- More incredible racing action is lined up for this weekend at Motiva Motor Speedway. The Clay Oval will be busy with yet another solid program on Saturday evening as the Winged Sprints & Winged Mini-Sprints as well as A-Mods, Street Stocks, Hornets and Cruisers hit the track. Gates Open at 4PM; Racing Starts at 6PM. General Adm $15; Kids 10 & under FREE; Seniors & Military $10; Pit Pass $25; Parking $2. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs.
- Friday night, August 15 will be a Motiva Motor Speedway Time Attack. This Friday is the first Time Attack that will run into the dark of the night! Driver Meeting and parade lap at 5:30pm. We will have lights set up on the road-course and run until 11pm.
$10 per run OR 5 runs for $40. Additional Crew/Spectators $5. More details can be found on the "Time Attack" page of this site.
- There will be a Motiva Motor Speedway Track Day on Saturday from 9AM-4PM. The cost to participate in the Open Track on the Road Course is $75.
- The Quick 32 scheduled for August 22-23 has been cancelled. The rest of the scheduled Dirt 300 races for this season are still on. On a more positive note, the youth class (ages 4-6) will no longer be charged an entry fee for races. Thanks and see you guys at the next race! (September 12)
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- We're very excited to announce Napa Speedway is now MOTIVA MOTOR SPEEDWAY! We are all looking forward to a great 2014 season and a growing relationship with Motiva Performance! Thank you to Napa Auto Parts for their support of local racing.
- Motiva Motor Speedway would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To start off the new season, our 2014 Driver Registration Form is now available. Click Download Link to view or save the file.
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.