Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- This weekend October 25 & 26 at Motiva Motor Speedway: Autocross from 9AM-Noon & Track Day from Noon-4PM; both on Saturday. To participate in Autocross it is $30; for Track Day it is $50. If you would like to participate in both, the price is $70. On Sunday, it will be a Karting Track Day on the Road Course from 8AM-Noon while the Whiskey Garage Drifting program will be in action from 1PM-6PM. The cost to participate in Drifting is $60; Spectators/Crew is $10.
- Next Weekend November 1 & 2 will be full of action at Motiva Motor Speedway. The Season Finale for The Dirt 300 Sand Drags will take place on Saturday. Gates Open at 10AM with Racing at 11AM. The Road Course will be hot all day Saturday with Race #1 of the Miatas/Legends Winter Series from 8AM-Noon followed by SMRI Motorcycle Track Day. The SMRI riders will be back on Sunday for a Race Day. The SMRI crew always puts on an awesome show. Check out the flyer below for more info.
- The 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Banquet is scheduled for December 6 at the Route 66 Hotel & Casino (just off of I-40 at Exit 140). There will be a Dinner & Awards Ceremony for the Clay Oval, Dirt 300, NMDA, Summer Miata Series, and 13-14 Miata/Legend Winter Series. Take a look at the flyer below for more info on how to make reservations for this great night celebrating the season of racing at Motiva Motor Speedway.
- Final Point Standings for the NMDA Flat Track series is now posted on the NMDA page of this site. Congrats to the champions!
- The November 1 Time Attack has been RESCHEDULED to November 8. Due to a number of events going on the original date, we have had to move Time Attack to Saturday, November 8. 10am-4pm.
November 1 is now a race day/track day for the Miata and Legend Winter Series and SMRI motorcycles only.Thank you and mark your calenders! Hope to see you all at the next Time Attack.
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.