Welcome to the Online Home of Motiva Motor Speedway
- Modified Madness is invading Motiva Motor Speedway this Saturday; October 4. Two classes of Modifieds along with the always popular Street Stocks will take battle on the Clay Oval. Gates Open at Noon with Racing at 3PM. General Adm $20; Kids 10 & under FREE; Seniors & Military $10; Pit Pass $30. Motiva Motor Speedway is located west of Albuquerque off I-40 at exit 149. Take S Frontage Rd west to Shelly Rd & follow signs. For more info on this event, go to the Modified Madness page on this site.
- This weekend October 4-5 will be a busy one at Motiva Motor Speedway. Along with Modified Madness on Saturday will be a Time Attack session on the Road Course from 11AM-3PM. Check the 'Time Attack' page on this site for more info on how you can push your street vehicle to its limits at Motiva Motor Speedway. Also on Saturday, the Roadrunner Quarter Midgets will be Racing starting at 3PM. Sunday will be a Race Day for the SMRI Motorcycle Road Racers. The SMRI crew is a must see as they put on an exciting show at the Motiva Speedway Road Course. The Roadrunner Quarter Midgets will be back on Sunday for more action with Racing starting at 11AM.
- Final Points are now posted from the 2014 Motiva Motor Speedway Clay Oval Point Series Season. Go to the Clay Oval > Race Results page for a full rundown. Congrats to the Champs!!!
Sprints (Non-Winged): Austin Mansfield
Sprints (Winged): Chuck Jackson
X-Mods: Mychal Lucero
A-Mods: Josh Cain
Mini Sprints (Non-Winged): Patrick Hurtado
Mini Sprints (Winged): Mike Barnes
Street Stocks: RC Combs
Hornets: Justin Morgan
Cruisers: Madison Conrad
- SPRINT CAR action is coming to Motiva Motor Speedway on October 11 as the Sprint Car Stampede tackles the Clay Oval. 4 Classes of Sprint Cars; Non-Winged 360, Winged 305, as well as Winged & Non-Winged Mini-Sprints will be in battle in this Sprint Car-only afternoon of battle. Gates Open at Noon; Racing at 3PM. For more info, visit the Sprint Car Stampede page on this site.
- Send us your email address – we’ll email you a $5.00 off general admission coupon!
- We're very excited to announce Napa Speedway is now MOTIVA MOTOR SPEEDWAY! We are all looking forward to a great 2014 season and a growing relationship with Motiva Performance! Thank you to Napa Auto Parts for their support of local racing.
- Motiva Motor Speedway would like to wish everyone a Happy New Year! To start off the new season, our 2014 Driver Registration Form is now available. Click Download Link to view or save the file.
- Every Friday is open Test and Tune for the Paved Oval and Road Course.
- Every Monday is open Test and Tune for the Motorcycles and Karts.